20130827

The London

It's almost a shame to admit, that I've been very busy the whole summer. My aunt came from Germany to Finland. Shen was here almost a month. And that whole time we were in our summer cottage. It was really fun, but at some point I realized that I wanted to come back to city and spend some time with my friends - rather than slacking off and doing nothing. But hey! I made progress in reading The Lord Of The Rings! It's now my third time - I think I'll never get bored to it! Such an awesome book. Really recommend it if you haven't read it yet. :)

Now I'm going to post some pictures that I took from London, as promised! I don't photoshop or modify my pictures (because i think it's lying - in some way. Not like if you put some more contrast or light in it, but if you remove or change anything in the actual picture, that is lying. Don't get me wrong here... please? ) But as I was saying the pics might not be superb quality or extremely accurate, but forgive me.

(there are quite a bit of these......so bear with me, okay? :D lol )

From left to right: Anna, Rosa and Riina. we were heading for the city. :)

the urban neighborhood. 

the view from near by park. you can actually see the city's skyscrapers - far, far away. 

we traveled a lot by bus. It was easy, quite cheap and
you were able to see the landscapes. 

closing to Big Ben!!!! We had these so called Oyster cards,
which are good if you want easily travel with bus, tube, trains or anything. 


We had to take a picture of this sad, sad lion.
Don't know what it's actually called...? someone
educate me?

The famous parliament building and big ben. 

The London Eye. I wanted to go there,
but we didn't have the time. :( next time, next time.


As you can see, it was such a jolly ride!
Ofc at the second floor of the bus. 

I forgot my black leather jacket at summer cottage,
so i was bound to take the not-as-nice brown jacket.
buuhuu


poor horses... standing there all day... :((

Riina @ bus. 


some ''turre'' pictures. :D turre as tourist. 

Riina was pretty HOLY! lollollol

the British Museum. It was HUGE and AWESOME!
Also free admittance!!11 


Riina and the mummies <3 ''Okayyyy!''



lol my stomach area looks fat, because of the wind
blowing from behind. :--D hahha

Don't know what this pose is for...?
we were going to the museum............ 


our last day in London - so we went to a bar! It was a really nice place.
from left to right: Onni (means lucky, he was Rosa's British boyfriend.
Don't know why he was called Onni though), Rosa and Paula.  

Richard (Anna's boyfriend) or Rikardo or Dick or Jorma. hehhe And
Anna and her friend Harry. 

the drinks were pretty strong but also tasty! yum. 

And the morning when we were leaving.
Anna's house. We don't have pics from the inside
of the house. It was quite messy.... :D

Misty Mountains. it was raining and I was pissed.
we had about 20 minutes walk to the nearest station.
in the rain and 6:30 am in the morning with the heavy bags.
Also a 1,5 hours in three different trains. 


So there you go! You still alive there? kicking good? Great! I'll make soon another post about my daily outfits. SO STAY TUNED!!! Oh and we also did a lot of shopping on Oxford Street and Stratford's center. I bought that gray top from TOPSHOP, it was on sale ~20£, and also I bought the cutest My Little Pony underpants from TopShop. I also spent a lot of money in Forever21, bying one maxidress (gray with unsymmetrical hem and stud cross), one short dress with denim bustier and rose patterned, unsymmetrical hem. And one sale top from NEWLOOK and some DVDs including Star Wars 4-6 BOX. AWESOME!

And we didn't get to eat fish and chips. We were supposed to, but at the time it was possible we did not feel like eating something fatty. The weather was fairly good during the whole trip. And sometimes it was even hot! Overall I liked Britain and London very much - especially the people. They were truly kind and warm. So thank you Britain! I rest my case.

And there is one favor I'd like to ask: Could you PLEASE tell me what would you like me to write about? I haven't been active with this blog, since I don't know what to write about. So please help me out here. 

Thank you very much!

XXX
TOKI

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Ask me anything, or just leave a comment about your opinion. Thank you!