20130829

* Shoe Dilemma *

So as the headline says, I'm having A MAJOR SHOE DILEMMA!!! 

I've been wanting to get new shoes like for ages, but I can be quite picky when it comes to shoes. I don't want them to be too masculine, but not too ladylike either. I don't want the heels to be too high, 'cos I'm afraid of braking my ankles. And I don't want real leather (because animal rights) and if the shoes are fake leather, I'm not ready to pay more than 40€. Unless they are absolutely fabulous and I want them really bad!

I've been admiring Jeffrey Campbell's Lita -shoes for ages, but first of all they put down my two major rules:

* Too expensive (I mean come on? They're really nice shoes, but 200€??? phew... )
* Too high
(* I don't know if they're real leather, but if they are, then 3 major rules...)

Especially these Spiked Litas are just........ drooooolllll~

picture taken from tumblr.com

I also would not want to go with the flow, so to speak. I'd like to be a bit more unique.

I found similar shoes to these from Aliexpress.com  and they costed way less, but still... the height. I mean aren't those girls wearing these shoes afraid that one stumble on the street while walking and you might end up having loose and aching ankles for the rest of your life or even ending up at the emergency room?

Well I'm not the one to judge those girls - somehow I even admire them for having the balls to wear these shoes. 

but nevertheless these are the shoes I was thinking of buying instead:

I like it that these shoes have some heel.  (Jeffrey Campbell fakes.
lol I don't give a s...... :DD ) also in white.


Link here!  
Name: 

2013 rivet boots motorcycle boots

Price: US $38.56 / Pair
Approximately € 28,93 / Pair


I like the pretty masculine look, and the stud cross.

Name: 

Modernlily martin boots

Price: 
US $49.27 / Pair 
Approximately € 43,50 / Pair


I like the leopard pattern (goes well with my two jackets) and the creeper's style.
Name: 

Winter Fashion Leopard Grain Lace Up Wedges

Price: US $34.00 / piece
Approximately € 25,51 / piece

i love these, but unfortunately they're out of my size. These comes in
black, white and brown. And I love them all! * lonely tear *
Name

fashion wedges rivet boots for women

Price: US $27.87 / piece
Approximately € 20,91 / piece

I love it that these are so clumsy but so feminine at the same time.
Comes also in brown color! 
Name: 

Winter new rivets lace-up platform shoes

Price: 
US $35.07 / Pair 
Approximately € 30,96 / Pair 


Pretty much all these shoes have Free Shipping Worldwide. I really like them all so WAAAAHH what should I do?

What do you think? Which shoes are the best looking, coolest, etc.? Help me here, please? :D 


So comment me or answer to the quote on the side border! Thank you all! kisses, kisses.


XXX
TOKI


Shoes Number: 


1.) 

2.)


3.)


4.)


5.)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Ask me anything, or just leave a comment about your opinion. Thank you!